Supportive living services at Atria West 86
Supportive living services at Atria are about more than just providing assistance – they’re about empowering our residents to remain independent. Our friendly, professional staff of dedicated caregivers is available 24 hours a day to offer discreet support, whenever needed.
Our supportive living services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, getting dressed and safety checks
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime
- Medication assistance, including consultations with primary physicians and pharmacies and scheduled reviews by a licensed nurse
- Incontinence care both daytime and overnight
Licensed physical, occupational and massage therapists are available on-site.
We offer residents as much – or as little – assistance as they need to keep living an engaged, independent life.
Have questions? Contact us.