Assisted living services at Atria Park of Sierra Pointe
Assisted living services at Atria Park of Sierra Pointe are about more than just providing support – they’re about empowering our residents to remain independent. Our friendly, professional staff of dedicated caregivers is available 24 hours a day to offer discreet assistance whenever needed.
Our assisted living services include:
- Personal care – assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, getting dressed and safety checks; escorting to and from daily events
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime (including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquid diets)
- Medication management
- Incontinence management (incontinence supplies available at an additional charge)
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse
Physical, occupational and massage therapy services are available on-site.
Enhanced Care Services
- Vital signs services
- Oxygen/breathing treatments
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Diabetes care – 24-hour blood glucose monitoring and insulin management, per physician’s orders; sliding scale therapy
- Mechanical lift cleaning and service – for residents who require more than one person to transfer in and out of a bed or chair
We offer residents as much – or as little – assistance as they need to keep living an engaged, independent life.
Have questions? Contact us.