Life Guidance memory care at Atria Park of Pacific Palisades
For families seeking a better quality of life for a family member living with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia, Atria offers Life Guidance®: a forward-thinking approach to memory care centered on creating meaningful moments every day.
Memory care residents live in a neighborhood setting with specialized programs and highly personalized care. Our dedicated memory care staff is trained to focus on residents’ strengths, celebrate their successes and find ways to help them continue to feel like themselves.
Our Life Guidance neighborhood provides a safe, secure environment, with programs that encourage residents to be physically active and participate in decisions of their daily lives.
Here’s what makes Life Guidance memory care unique:
- Our intimate, structured setting allows specially trained staff to provide more personalized care and attention
- Our neighborhood features comfortable amenities and secure outdoor spaces
- Our Engage Life events program uses a whole-person approach to offer abundant opportunities tailored to personal interests
- Our culinary team creates fresh menu selections every day and encourages residents to dine with their neighbors
- Our family support program reflects a deep understanding of the complex issues families face
People living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can enjoy a fulfilling life.
Have questions? Contact us.