Assisted living services at Atria Park of Pacific Palisades
Assisted living services at Atria Park of Pacific Palisades are about more than just providing support – they’re about empowering our residents to remain independent. Our friendly, professional staff of dedicated caregivers is available 24 hours a day to offer discreet assistance whenever needed.
Our assisted living services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, getting dressed and safety checks
- Medication distribution provided daily by trained technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Escorts to and from meals, events and activities
- Accommodations for no-salt-added and no-concentrated-sweets diets
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquid diets
- Incontinence management
Along with the services mentioned above, we offer enhanced supportive services.
We offer residents as much – or as little – assistance as they need to keep living an engaged, independent life.
Have questions? Contact us.