Senior Living Lifestyle and Care Options in Alpharetta, GA
Customized senior living care options
Senior lifestyle and care services tailored to your needs at Atria North Point in Greater Atlanta, GA.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Choose independent living at Atria North Point and trade in the responsibilities of cooking, driving, housekeeping and maintenance for an active lifestyle filled with connection, purpose and fun.
Assisted living services at Atria North Point provide discreet and professional support 24/7. Help with daily tasks like grooming and getting dressed, as well as medication assistance and escorts to meals and events, are available.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Insulin storage and reminders
For individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria’s Life Guidance® program offers a forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents receive 24-hour support from a dedicated staff in a secure, welcoming neighborhood.
Memory Care Services
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.