Senior Living Independent, Assisted, & Memory Care in Novato
Living options tailored to your needs
At Atria Tamalpais Creek, every service you need is at your fingertips, with a committed staff's support.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Independent senior living at Atria in Novato, California means you can spend your days enjoying life as you wish, savoring the amenities and engaging events, while the dedicated staff tends to daily cleaning and cooking.
Assisted living provides the perfect combination of independence and discreet support with daily needs. Grooming, bathing, and medication management are offered by the compassionate staff while you enjoy your private apartment.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Access to telehealth services
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Insulin storage and reminders
For individuals facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, the Atria Life Guidance® secure neighborhood offers specialized care with daily opportunities to engage, enjoy, and find meaning in life.
Memory Care Services
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.