Senior Living Lifestyle and Care in Atria Rancho Mirage Terrace
Customized living options
At Atria Rancho Mirage Terrace, build a lifestyle of your best health in all areas of life
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Choose an active independent living lifestyle in Rancho Mirage, CA, without concern for cooking, housekeeping, and apartment maintenance. Spend more time discovering your potential, achieving your goals, and living a purposeful life.
Choose assisted living in Rancho Mirage, CA, and achieve a lifestyle where every care need is met. With attentive staff available 24/7, receive discreet care with incontinence, medications, grooming, and bathing whenever you need it.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Access to telehealth services
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Insulin storage and reminders
Choose dementia care in Rancho Mirage, CA, and continue to lead a joyful life in a safe environment. Through Life Guidance, memory care residents benefit from personalized care and curated programs that improve health and memory.
Memory Care Services
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.