Senior Assisted Living & Memory Care and Care in Glen Ellyn, IL
Personalized senior care options
Continue your meaningful life at Atria Park of Glen Ellyn with tailored care services for your unique needs.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
The staff at Atria Park of Glen Ellyn caters to the daily needs of assisted living residents. Take advantage of discreet support with grooming, bathing, and medication administration whenever you require assistance.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Individuals and their families facing the challenges of dementia and Alzheimer?s can rely on special care and support at Atria Park of Glen Ellyn. Live joyfully in the community?s secure environment with support close at hand.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Residents with more specialized care needs may choose from our Enhanced Care Services, all of which are available 24/7 from an on-site licensed nurse and professional staff. There is an additional charge for these services as they are beyond those commonly associated with assisted living – ask your community director for details.
Enhanced Supportive Services
- Vital signs monitoring services
- Diabetes management
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquids diets
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Nebulizer and oxygen management
- Mechanical lifts and two person transfers
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.