Senior Living Lifestyle and Alzheimer's Care in Fairhaven, MA
Living options tailored to your needs
Enjoy a senior lifestyle that offers numerous possibilities to stay active and engaged.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Enjoy the flexibility of independent living at Atria Fairhaven and skip the worries of home maintenance. Let the 24-hour staff manage the upkeep of your apartment, including cooking, cleaning and driving you to appointments.
Choose assisted living and receive discreet support from caring staff. Get personal help with grooming and medications. Access different therapy options to enhance your well-being. Maintain independence with 24/7 senior care services.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Medication reminders and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Access to telehealth services
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
Atria’s Life Guidance supports every aspect of memory care needs. From a safe environment, good nutrition, social programs and care, and updates to family caregivers via a mobile app, memory care residents are taken care of in every way.
Memory Care Services
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.