Independent and Assisted Senior Living Lifestyle and Care
Custom care options in Darien, CT
Atria Darien offers thoughtful services and care from staff dedicated to supporting a healthy lifestyle.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Independent living at Atria Darien means trading the responsibilities of cooking, transportation, housekeeping and maintenance for a life focused on connection, purpose and enjoyment. Experience true independence at Atria.
Live with intention and purpose supported by the comfort and convenience of assisted living. The discreet and professional staff is available 24/7 to assist with medication, personal grooming, transportation, appointments and more.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Medication reminders and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Access to telehealth services
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Insulin storage and reminders
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.