Independent and Supportive Lifestyle and Care Services in Bethlehem, PA
Independent and supportive living care options tailored to you
At Atria Bethlehem, each day is an opportunity to experience greater well-being with all the comforts of home.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Choose independent living at Atria Bethlehem to spend more time doing what you love. Enjoy an active lifestyle with chef-prepared meals, engaging events and a number of opportunities to connect with friends and neighbors.
Supportive living provides discreet and professional assistance available around the clock. Help with activities of daily living, as well as medication administration and incontinence management, are available.
There’s a difference between personal care homes and assisted living communities in Pennsylvania.
Licensed to offer personal care services, Atria Bethlehem provides amenities and services similar to those of assisted living communities. This includes similar apartment layouts, scheduled social activities, chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, transportation services and assistance with activities of daily living and medication administration. However, due to state law, we do not offer skilled care services. If such care is required, a third-party provider can be hired to perform these services in our communities.
Supportive Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Residents with more specialized care needs may choose from our Enhanced Care Services, all of which are available 24/7 from an on-site licensed nurse and professional staff. There is an additional charge for these services as they are beyond those commonly associated with assisted living – ask your community director for details.
Enhanced Supportive Services
- Vital signs monitoring services
- Diabetes management
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquids diets
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Nebulizer and oxygen management
Atria offers physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Atria’s collaboration with FOX Rehabilitation brings therapy to your door. Centered upon a proactive approach, FOX clinicians focus on improving strength, stamina and balance so you can continue to thrive.
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.