Assisted Living, Dementia, and Alzheimer's Senior Lifestyle and Care Options in Foster City, CA
Senior living with individualized care
Thoughtfully designed supportive care services to meet you and your individual needs, wherever you are.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Independent living lets you enjoy exciting new experiences while leaving the cooking, driving and cleaning to us. When you call Atria at Foster Square home, you can go to the theater or take a class without even leaving the house.
Atria at Foster Square allows you to be independent while receiving discreet, 24/7 support. From independent living to memory care, Atria’s dedicated staff assists with personal grooming, medication reminders and escorting when you need it.
Assisted Living Services
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia can continue to live a joyful, meaningful life in our Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood. Atria’s specially trained staff is dedicated to engaging with and assisting residents in a vibrant and secure environment.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.