Independent & Assisted Living and Memory Care in Stamford, CT
Customized living options
Enjoy the comfort of having all the amenities and conveniences of personalized care within reach. Independent living, assisted living and memory care options available.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Trade in the responsibilities of meal preparation, cleaning, and home maintenance when you choose independent living services at Atria Stamford. Pursue a lifestyle of greater well-being in a socially dynamic community.
Choose assisted living at Atria Stamford, CT, and receive the right amount of assistance to live more independently. Enjoy discreet personal care, escort service, support with medical appointments, incontinence care, and more.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Medication reminders and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Access to telehealth services
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Insulin storage and reminders
Through Life Guidance®, memory care residents in Stamford, CT, receive individualized care from a 24-hour care team in a safe environment. With plenty of opportunities to engage and stay fit, residents can continue to lead joyful lives.
Memory Care Services
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.