View All Senior Living Lifestyle and Care in Ossining, NY
Care tailored to your unique needs
Atria on the Hudson is dedicated to providing tailored service and support, where you need it.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Independent senior living at Atria on the Hudson means you can spend your days enjoying life as you wish—savoring the amenities, friendships, and engaging events—while the dedicated staff tends to daily cleaning, cooking, and driving.
Continue your independence with just the right amount of tailored support nearby at Atria on the Hudson with assisted living. Our 24-hour dedicated team provides discreet daily care, personalized to your unique needs.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Access to telehealth services
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Insulin storage and reminders
For individuals and families facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s or dementia, Atria’s dedicated Life Guidance® memory care senior neighborhood brings daily connection and comfort in a secure environment with expertly trained personnel.
Memory Care Services
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.