Senior Living Lifestyle and Care in Andover, Massachusetts
Customized living options to your needs
Independence and supportive care pair perfectly to make Atria the premier senior community in Andover.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Exchange the responsibilities of home maintenance for an engaging, independent senior lifestyle in your private apartment, complete with full-service amenities and experiences to help you live the meaningful life you crave.
Live independently with the perfect amount of discreet support when you choose assisted living at Atria Marland Place. Enjoy the confidence that comes alongside medication reminders, personal grooming and personalized care with daily needs.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Medication reminders and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Access to telehealth services
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
Expertly designed to create a meaningful life for those facing Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, the Life Guidance® secure neighborhood empowers residents to continue their joyful life, with specialized care and support 24 hours a day.
Memory Care Services
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.