Independent and Assisted Living and Memory Care in Grapevine, TX
Personalized independent living options
Supportive attention thoughtfully designed to promote connection and comfort, with discreet care.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Independent living means you can enjoy exciting experiences of your own choosing while the staff handles the cooking, driving and cleaning. Take a walk in the courtyard, attend classes and forge friendships when you call Atria home.
Assisted living care at Atria Grapevine provides all the comforts of independent living with added support where needed. You can request discreet support with bathing, grooming, medication assistance, escorting and more.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Insulin storage and reminders
The Life Guidance® neighborhood at Atria provides specialized care for those facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s or dementia. The secure, vibrant setting operates on the belief that people belong together to live meaningful lives.
Memory Care Services
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.