Senior Living Lifestyle and Memory Care in Carmichael, CA
Customized senior living options
Receive person-centered care and support from a dependable 24/7 care staff.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Choose independent living at Atria Carmichael Oaks and enjoy chef-prepared meals using fresh ingredients, and 24-hour support from a dedicated staff. Free from the worries of home maintenance, discover a lifestyle with abundant opportunities to learn and socialize.
Assisted living care at Atria Carmichael Oaks offers daily support with personal hygiene, incontinence management, medication assistance and more. The dedicated staff provides discreet care suited to your needs 24 hours a day.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Atria’s Life Guidance® memory care program provides a secure neighborhood for people living with Alzheimer’s and dementia. With specialized, forward-thinking care, residents receive 24/7 support and supervision focused on expanding comfort.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.