A person with dementia can continue to live an engaging, meaningful and joyful life.
For individuals and their families who seek to take on the challenges of dementia and achieve a better quality of life, Atria Senior Living offers Life Guidance® – our internationally recognized memory care program featuring thoughtfully designed spaces, innovative programming and the highest quality standards in the industry.
Of course, we provide a safe, secure environment and excellent care – but that is only the beginning. We encourage our residents to be physically active and participate in the decisions of their daily lives. We focus on each person's strengths, celebrate their successes and find ways for them to continue to feel like themselves.
What makes Life Guidance memory care unique:
- Our intimate, structured setting allows our specially trained staff to provide more personalized care and attention
- Our welcoming, vibrant neighborhood features comfortable amenities and secure outdoor spaces
- Our whole-person approach to events programming offers abundant opportunities each month for learning, creativity, exercise and spirituality – all tailored to personal interests
- Our comprehensive family support program reflects a true understanding of the complex issues faced by families living with dementia
- Our rigorous quality standards and employee training programs reach far beyond what's required on state and federal levels
If you're seeking additional support for a family member living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or other memory impairments, consider our Life Guidance neighborhoods. Contact us today to speak with our Life Guidance Program Director and schedule a visit.
Find a Memory Care Community
Learn More About Alzheimer’s & Dementia
Alzheimer's Disease – A Caregivers Challenge
What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia
Music and Alzheimers
What is Memory Care in Assisted Living Communities
Questions to Ask Assisted Living Communities About Alzheimers and Memory Care