Independent and Assisted Senior Living in Annapolis, Maryland
Personalized senior living care options
Senior lifestyle and care services tailored to your needs at Atria Manresa in Annapolis, MD.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Enjoy everything independent senior living in Annapolis, MD, has to offer at Atria Manresa. Engaging events, convenient amenities and more await you while a dedicated staff handles daily tasks like cooking and cleaning.
Assisted living services at Atria Manresa provide discreet and professional support 24/7. Help with daily tasks like grooming and getting dressed, as well as medication administration and escorts to meals and events, are available.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Residents with more specialized care needs may choose from our Enhanced Care Services, all of which are available 24/7 from an on-site licensed nurse and professional staff. There is an additional charge for these services as they are beyond those commonly associated with assisted living – ask your community director for details.
Enhanced Supportive Services
- Vital signs monitoring services
- Diabetes management
- Monitoring or assistance at mealtime, including mechanical soft, pureed or thickened liquids diets
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Nebulizer and oxygen management
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.