Active Senior Living and Memory Care in Philadelphia, PA
Living options customized to your needs
At Atria Lafayette Hill, you don’t have to sacrifice comfort to get the care you need.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
When you choose independent living at Atria Lafayette Hill, you can swap the responsibilities of cooking, driving and housekeeping for a robust calendar of events that provide a vibrant lifestyle and meaningful relationships.
Supportive living empowers you to live on your terms. All-day access to discreet personal support ensures you’ll get the assistance you need with medications, personal grooming, safety checks, appointment scheduling and more.
There’s a difference between personal care homes and assisted living communities in Pennsylvania.
Licensed to offer personal care services, Atria Lafayette Hill provides amenities and services similar to those of assisted living communities. This includes similar apartment layouts, scheduled social activities, chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, transportation services and assistance with activities of daily living and medication administration. However, due to state law, we do not offer skilled care services. If such care is required, a third-party provider can be hired to perform these services in our communities.
Supportive Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-call 24/7
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Medication administration and supervision of self-administered medications
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
- Insulin storage and reminders
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
Atria offers physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Atria’s collaboration with FOX Rehabilitation brings therapy to your door. Centered upon a proactive approach, FOX clinicians focus on improving strength, stamina and balance so you can continue to thrive.
Is senior living right for me? What’s the community lifestyle really like? You probably have a lot of questions. We’re here to help.
Complete the form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.