Assisted Living and Memory Care Services in San Jose, CA
Living options tailored to you
At Atria Almaden, services and care are right at your fingertips.
A whole-person approach to well-being
The freedom to participate, grow and engage in what brings you purpose and joy often starts with the right care. Whether you want to be free from the stress of maintaining a home, could use some discreet daily support or require more specialized care, we offer living options tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Independent living at Atria Almaden allows you to trade in the responsibilities of cooking, housekeeping and home maintenance for an active lifestyle filled with connection, purpose and engaging opportunities.
Assisted living at Atria features specially trained staff available 24/7 to provide discreet, professional care and support with daily tasks, as well as medication assistance, physician appointments and more.
Assisted Living Services
- Licensed nurse on-site
- Access to telehealth services
- Discreet support available 24/7
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair
- Personal grooming assistance (e.g., bathing, getting dressed)
- Escorts to and from meals and events
- Accommodations for low-salt and low-sugar diets
- Incontinence management (includes toileting assistance)
- Safety and wellness checks
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- A comprehensive review of residents medication, consultations with their physicians and pharmacy, and assistance with prescriptions orders
- Assistance with self-administered medications, including nebulizer treatment, eye drops, and nasal sprays
For those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Atria’s Life Guidance® program offers a forward-thinking approach to memory care – with 24-hour support from a dedicated staff in a secure, thoughtfully designed neighborhood.
Memory Care Services
- A custom-designed neighborhood with secured entries and exits
- An individual care plan with 24/7 support, such as assistance with bathing, grooming and toileting, from staff with extensive dementia training
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of events, opportunities and outings tailored to personal interests
- Assistance getting out of bed or chair; escorts to and from meals and events
- Full-service, family-style dining experiences in an environment designed to encourage social connection and comfort
- Monitoring of individuals on low-salt and low-sugar diets during meals
- Medication reviews and consultations with physicians (includes assistance with prescription orders)
- Medication assistance provided by technicians under the supervision of a licensed nurse
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen services
All fields marked with * are required
Stay in the know
Sign up to receive blog posts, current promotions and more.