Helping Atria employees in times of need.
Atria Cares℠ is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides emergency financial assistance – not loans – to qualifying Atria staff.
Funded by payroll deductions, individual donations and community fundraising, donations are tax-deductible and contributions go directly to helping selected applicants.
All Atria employees are eligible to apply for assistance beginning their first day of employment.
- Loss due to fire, flood or other natural disaster
- Involvement in a severe auto accident
- Sudden, acute illness or injury
- Unsafe or unhealthy living conditions
- An unexpected death in the family
- Falling victim to a crime
- Emergency food, shelter, clothing and other essential items in the aftermath of a natural disaster or other tragedy
- Past-due essential utilities (water, gas, electric)
- Emergency medical and dental bills not covered by insurance
- Past-due rent/mortgage
Want to help fellow employees in need?
Designate your contribution amount and we’ll automatically deduct it from your paycheck. Give any amount you choose – no amount is too small. Remember, your donations qualify as a charitable contribution and are tax-deductible.
This page is for the convenience of persons who have requested information about Atria Cares, Inc. and were provided a link to this page, or for those who are interested in making a contribution.