Assisted Living at Atria
Care and support to maintain independence
At Atria, assisted living is about more than providing assistance: it's about empowering older adults to remain independent and connected.
With the support of a trained, 24-hour staff, Atria assisted living residents enjoy an active lifestyle with the freedom to spend time as they please, all while benefiting from a broad array of services and amenities that include:
- Chef-prepared meals with table service in on-site dining venues
- Scheduled transportation for local events, errands and appointments
- A social calendar with daily opportunities for learning, creativity, fitness and fun
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Cooperation with outside healthcare providers
- Private apartments with personal alert systems in case of emergencies
Atria's assisted living services include:
- Discreet, personalized support with daily tasks like bathing, grooming and getting dressed
- Medication reminders
- Incontinence care
Select Atria communities offer enhanced assisted living services including diabetes care, catheter care, oxygen/breathing treatments, vital signs services and wound care.